Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Day Without Mommy

Yesterday I attended the Beth Moore conference at my church. She spoke on insecurity and I gained some wonderful knowledge from her. God really used her yesterday as she spoke to the 9500 at our church as well as almost 300,000 in the simulcast. Because of the large number of attendees, we were asked to have our husbands drop us off if we lived locally. I didn't want to park in Tim-buck-to, and add to that it was raining all day, so Marc played chauffeur. On top of that he brought the girls back to the church for the lunch break so that I could feed Brooke. I'm sure it felt as if he was in the car all day.

This was the first time he has had all 3 girls for an extended amount of time. He is such a great daddy and I know the girls had so much fun. I also know that they wore him out. :) Once when he was putting Brooke down for a nap he came downstairs to Kayla and Macy squealing and running around. That's nothing out of the ordinary. He does live in a house full of girls. However, what they were wearing is out of the ordinary.
Yep. That would be underwear on their heads. Kayla said that Macy brought them to her, and Macy says that they came out of the dirty clothes basket. Macy doesn't always know what she is talking about, so I'm going to assume that was the case and that she got these out of the clean clothes basket. There is no other option.

One more shout out to Marc for taking on baby duty last night. Brooke was fussy from 2-4 and he let me stay in bed while he was up and down getting her back to sleep. Right now I'm pretty sure he is sleeping in the rocking chair with Macy. He deserves it. After all, it's hard having all 3 kids by yourself for half a day and then having to stay up at night with a baby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment