Five years ago yesterday I woke up in the early morning hours having contractions. Being my first baby I didn't immediately think I was in labor. After all I was a few days early and first babies don't come early, right. Well 29 hours later I gave birth to my first child - Kayla Grace Dutton. My journey through motherhood began and it is truly the most exciting and fulfilling journey.





Kayla,
You are such a special little girl and I am proud to call you my daughter, and now my sister in Christ. You have such a sweet and loving spirit. You are the best big sister that Macy and Brooke could have. You are growing up so fast, and while I wish you would stay young forever, I am excited to see the lady you become. I love you my precious little girl.
~Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment