Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Happy 12th Birthday, Macy!

This precious girl is entering her last year before becoming a teenager! How in the world?!?! Unfortunately for her it was a testing day at school.  But at least it was a half day and her friends were able to come over after school for lunch and some pool time. That'll make testing on your birthday better.





Give this girl a llama and she will be your friend for life.

Macy, 

You are the most go-with-the-flow girl there ever was.  You generally don't have an opinion about what to do, eat, watch, etc., and sometimes it drives your mom and dad bonkers! You love to read, and I'm often catching you reading at night long after lights out. You are one of the funniest kids, and the timing of your witty comments is impeccable. We never know when you might just come out of your shell a little bit. You are such a hard worker, and there has been a shift in your school days this year.  You now just wake up and start working to get your work done.  You push through and persevere in a way I haven't seen from you in the past.  I know that is partly (or mostly) because you just want to be done and you know you won't get done if you don't get started. 6th grade has been an amazing year of growth for you, and I can't wait to see you continue to blossom as the years go on.  

So much love, 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment