Friday night we headed to King's for Open House. Kayla was so excited about meeting her teacher and seeing her classroom. Her teacher is Mrs. Hollenbeck and I think they are going to have a great year.
Mrs. Hollenbeck had coloring sheets out for the kids. Kayla LOVES to color and she wouldn't leave until she had colored every square inch of that piece of paper. Literally. We were one of the last ones to leave.
Mrs. Hollenbeck had coloring sheets out for the kids. Kayla LOVES to color and she wouldn't leave until she had colored every square inch of that piece of paper. Literally. We were one of the last ones to leave.
As I write this post Kayla is upstairs trying to go to sleep. She is so excited, but I think she managed to calm down. We brought Macy downstairs for a little while to let Kayla settle down. They tend to play instead of going to bed, and Kayla needs her 11 hours of sleep. I'm hoping that when we take Macy to bed she'll tip-toe in and go right to sleep. A mom can hope, right?

No comments:
Post a Comment