Thursday, August 12, 2010

Awanas

We have started another year of Awanas. Kayla is now in Sparks and Macy is finally a Cubbie. She is so excited about her vest and probably would have worn it every day if it had been accessible for her. Kayla and I worked on her first Bible verse just in case they started listening the first night, but she said they were too busy. Marc and I are the listeners for Macy's cubbie's class. It's always interesting to listen to little 3 year olds quote Scripture. It was a crazy night with 20 little kids, and mostly boys! Macy seemed to enjoy herself and she keeps talking about "Emily's mom" who led the assembly. As soon as she starts talking about Cubbies, she goes straight into talk about Emily's mom, and then straight into going to Emily's birthday party. The girl is too funny. I can't wait to see what it's like getting her to memorize Bible verses!

No comments:

Post a Comment