The girls started their Timothy classes today. Some days I wonder why I'm still teaching Timothy when I have homeschool work to do on Tuesdays as well, but we'll work it out. Macy is so excited to start school. She had a great day and came home telling us all about how Mrs. Heather hurt her foot and a little boy stepped on it today. I think they learned about the letter A as well. :) Kayla is taking an art class, my science class, and her dance class. It's nice not to have to head back to the church for dance another day during the week since we are already there on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Now I'm off to the gym and then I'll spend my evening getting ready for school tomorrow. Thankfully Mrs. Deidre will be taking Kayla to school and bringing her home so I don't have to rush out of the house with 3 little kids. I only have to do that on Mondays.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment