To "celebrate" my birthday I sent my baby off to kindergarten. She has been so excited and I thought she'd never go to sleep last night. She did quite well, though, and was up nice and early ready to get started on her day.

We walked her into the school for her first day. All of the elementary kids meet in the gym before being sent to their classrooms. Her teacher and assistant were in there to greet them. I'm proud to say that not one tear was shed by Kayla or myself.
We walked her into the school for her first day. All of the elementary kids meet in the gym before being sent to their classrooms. Her teacher and assistant were in there to greet them. I'm proud to say that not one tear was shed by Kayla or myself.
When we picked her up she told us all about her day and what she learned. She really had a great day. Tomorrow we have our first Timothy classes and then homeschool afternoon. I'm looking forward to getting into a rhythm with our school days and homeschool days.

No comments:
Post a Comment