I think we are pretty much done! Wow! Once we got over the hurdle of the first 2 days things have been so great. She still doesn't understand how to tell us when she needs to go, but as long as we take her to the potty every couple of hours she will go. Not one accident today! We are planning on venturing out for a while tomorrow, so hopefully it will continue to go well.
UPDATE: Here we are on Day 7 and things are great. She has been telling us pretty much every time she needs to potty. A couple of times a day we see "the look" and ask her if she needs to go. She always says yes and will go. The only problem we have is she is refusing to have a BM on the potty. I know she has to go, and she went a little bit in her pull-up this morning. At least that is easier to change than going in her panties. She has only done it once and it's been a while. She loved the lollipop we gave her that time, but now she doesn't care about it. Today I am taking away all TV time until she goes on the potty. Something has to work!
UPDATE: Here we are on Day 7 and things are great. She has been telling us pretty much every time she needs to potty. A couple of times a day we see "the look" and ask her if she needs to go. She always says yes and will go. The only problem we have is she is refusing to have a BM on the potty. I know she has to go, and she went a little bit in her pull-up this morning. At least that is easier to change than going in her panties. She has only done it once and it's been a while. She loved the lollipop we gave her that time, but now she doesn't care about it. Today I am taking away all TV time until she goes on the potty. Something has to work!

I hope it continues this great! Sofia went backwards after Lucia was born and we're STILL working on it!
ReplyDelete