Friday, November 27, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

These are a couple of Thanksgiving Day quotes that had us rolling on the floor several times yesterday. Of course you probably had to be here for them to be that funny, but we'll be laughing at them for quite a while.

1. The turkey was set up on the metal stand that keeps it upright. Marc was getting ready to start prepping it. Macy walks in, looks at it and says, "PIG! oink, oink!"

2. Marc was getting the turkey ready for the grill. He had the butter slathered on it and was about to rub the seasonings on. Kayla comes in and says, "can I help decorate the turkey?"

3. In a previous post I mentioned the potty training and our issues with having given Macy Miralax several days ago. To put it mildly, I couldn't see well and my finger got a little messy. Marc was helping me get her cleaned up when it happened. He grabbed a baby wipe to help clean it off and I told him not to get it on my nail because it's hard to clean it up from nails. Kayla, being her sweet and helpful self says, "mom, you can use our nail scrubber to clean it."

No comments:

Post a Comment