Friday, November 20, 2009

33 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks pregnant. THIRTY-THREE WEEKS! Okay, that's out of my system now. It's not so much being 33 weeks, but only having 7 to go. Realistically I probably won't be having her early, but I've known plenty of people who have their 3rd babies earlier. Her room is mostly ready. Amazingly we didn't have to paint the room. Brooke's room is Kayla's old room and the blue color matched perfectly with the new bedding. I haven't washed anything yet, but I'm not in a rush to do that. My mom said she'd come over and help with that. We still have to hang things on her wall, purchase a few needed items, baby stuff to pull out of the attic and get cleaned, and I have a stack of thank you notes that I need to write and get in the mail. Normally I wouldn't be worried at this point, but throw in Thanksgiving, potty training, and enjoying the Christmas season with my family and time seems to fly by. Hopefully by the end of this weekend I can post some pictures of the nursery. Oh and usually I don't like decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but since we have so much going on and will probably be putting the decorations up a little earlier this year, I told Marc we could put the trees up this weekend. Remind me, how many hours are in a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment