Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm Not Offended

The other day Kayla decided to draw a picture for her daddy. She worked on it for a while before deciding she wanted to take a break. She had drawn a picture of her family, and honestly it was the best one she has ever done. She put a lot of thought into colors, clothes, hair, etc. Today she gave it to her daddy, but I reminded her that she wasn't done. She asked what she didn't do, and I reminded her that one of her people didn't have a body, just a head. I couldn't remember which one, so I looked at the picture and showed her that she has only drawn my head. Her response was, "but I don't know how to draw a big tummy." Considering I'm 33 weeks pregnant I'll let that one slide.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I can't believe you are already 33 weeks pregnant! It doesn't seem like that long ago that we saw you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very funny! Very. You need to frame that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete