This was Brooke's first night in a big girl bed. We didn't have time to set the bed up, so we just put her to sleep on the trundle. She went right to sleep and slept all night. Six weeks later and she has stayed in bed every night. The plus side is we haven't had to deal with getting her to sleep because she keeps climbing out of bed. The down side is that she won't get out when she wakes up in the morning, so she just screams for me. Then it's a race to get in there before she wakes her sisters up. I'll take it, though.
And this is the first time in over three years that Kayla and Macy have had a room to themselves. They seem to enjoy it, and I REALLY enjoy how easy it is to get them to go to sleep at night. They do have spend the night Fridays and take turns sleeping in each other's rooms each week. They look forward to that each week.
Macy has adapted quite well to having a large bed.




I love all the pictures of them in their beds! So sweet!
ReplyDelete