Sprinkler Time
Macy is really the only one who enjoys the sprinkler. Marc tried to get the other two in the water, but it didn't really work as planned.
Patiently waiting for the little bucket to fill up so she could dump it in the big red bucket.
Oh this girl and puzzles - actually this puzzle in particular. She loves puzzles in general, but this horse puzzle is her favorite. She does it over and over (probably 15 times a day - and I think I hear her doing it again right now). She is getting good and can do most 24 piece puzzles by herself. This horse puzzle she can do all by herself.
Pool time. LOVE the float that we found for Brooke this year. With Kayla swimming, both Kayla and Macy being able to comfortable touch the bottom of the pool, and Brooke in this float I can take the girls to the pool by myself and not stress. I just need to get more pictures!
Silly girls.









That last picture of Brooke with her hands in her pockets is priceless! Little munchkin!
ReplyDelete