I have had several people ask for me to post some pictures of the house. It is still very much a work in progress (some boxes to still be unpacked, things to be hung on the wall, rugs to be bought, etc.) I thought I would go ahead and give a quick little tour.
Brooke's Room
Kayla's Room
Macy's Room
The Kids' Nook as we call it. It was actually a wasted entry way into Kayla's room. It is much more useful as a storage area for toys and books. And yes, we do try to keep it this organized as much as we can.
Living Room (and if the only thing on the floor is a puzzle I am a happy mama)
Dining Room
Butler's Pantry
Kitchen
Laundry Room (makes laundry easier with the long counter top to fold on)
School Room (Still a work in progress. I was going to wait until later in the summer to get this room in order, but I came to the point where I HAD to get all of the cardboard boxes out of the house.)
Our bedroom has been the last room to tackle. All of the things that haven't found a home yet are sitting around in our room and closet, so I didn't want to post pictures of that yet.
There are lots of projects left to tackle (garages, landscaping, curtains, hanging pictures, remaining boxes, closet system in our closet, and many others), but we are pretty settled and loving the new house. New routines are falling in to place and memories are being made.
















Beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDelete