Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stuff

I wish I had more to blog about.  I do, actually, but I am waiting on Marc to get a video on the computer so I can add that to a post.  He is only in the middle of doing reviews at work, investigating the land we are planning to purchase, working on his PhD defense presentation, writing a paper for hopeful journal publication, trying to get quotes from contractors so that when our house sells we can move forward with building our next home, helping me with the kids in the evenings, and helping keep the house in order for potential house hunters that are not coming to see our house.  Sheesh! Can't he get a silly video up on the computer? (Marc, don't even think about doing anything with the video this week.)

On Sunday morning Macy came downstairs before the rest of us and got everything set up for the girls to eat breakfast.  She even had a plate out for Brooke.  Such a sweet little girl!

So as of today we are officially "under contract" for this land.  It has been quite a journey, but we are trusting that God took away other land opportunities for a reason.  We are happy with this lot and the neighborhood.  Closing date is set for March 18.  Now if we could just sell our current house.  If you know of anyone interested in moving to the Canton area let us know!

(Please excuse the way the girls are dressed. Long shirts, capris, and tennis shoes are not the norm over here.  We had to leave the house quickly before it got too dark to walk the lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment