Soccer season has begun! Marc and our good friend Mark A. are coaching the girls again this year. Kayla LOVES playing and LOVES that her daddy is the coach. Marc LOVES coaching the little ones and LOVES that the uniforms this year are orange and white. ha!
Got myself another people watcher in the family.
Last year Kayla was one of the smallest players on the team. Well, not just the team, but the entire 4/5 year old division. While she is still pretty small for her age she has grown and isn't quite as intimidated as she was last year. She will get in the middle of things and try to get that ball! (She is #5.)
Resting.
I am so proud of her and all that she is doing. Macy enjoys our special time Thursday nights while Daddy and Kayla have soccer practice, and she did great at the game last week. She hasn't shown any disappointment that her sister gets to play and she doesn't. I'm sure she will be excited when it is her turn next year, but I'm not sure what Marc will do about coaching with two girls playing!

No comments:
Post a Comment