Friday, July 23, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

Nothing too exciting is going on over here. We are just enjoying watching our girls grow and enjoying their summer.

Brooke is enjoying her exersaucer more and more these days.
We pulled out the high-chair. She's still a little unsteady in it since she can't sit by herself, so we are back to using the Bumbo to feed her. We also tried these neat little feeders. I stuck a slice of a peach in it and she LOVED it. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to clean them well.

Kayla and Macy enjoyed playing in the new pool with the squirting giraffe. Hopefully soon our schedule will coordinate with the rain schedule so we can have some more fun with it. It's just too darn hot to go out in the middle of the day and play even in the water!

Brooke enjoying her first taste of apple juice. She can't quite figure out how to work the sippy cup yet, but I'm sure she will soon.

Not much else has been going on. The girls had dance camp this week, but I have no pictures since I didn't hang around. School starts in a few weeks and Kayla is beyond thrilled. I'm excited for her too. I'm sure she will love it and I will love that she only goes 2 days a week and I can teach her on the other days. I'm excited about that too. We've been doing a lot of searching and decision making on the house-building front. We have a couple great neighborhoods we are targeting and a couple great floorplans we are tweaking with. We don't plan on doing anything until the first part of next year, but we are having fun starting to figure things out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the popsicle things!! I just stick them in soapy water to clean or I would think you could put them in the dishwasher. Your girls are beautiful as always!!

    ReplyDelete