You'll never guess what happened. Remember the camera that was stolen a month ago? I had hung my bag in a tall locker while changing the girls after swim practice and then walked out without my bag. A day and a half later I went to get it and it was gone. I checked EVERY tall locker, lost and found, and we talked to the management. The lockers are cleaned out every night by maintenance and no one found it. Well 2 days ago we get a call from management and someone had found my bag in a locker and turned it it because they thought it had been left there. Kind of suspicious how it turned up after a month, but everything was still in the bag. So strange! So without any further ado, here are pictures from the last day of swim lessons (taken from the other side of a glass wall).
Kayla practicing putting her head under water. She's much less timid about it now.
The beginning of the end of potty training. This was the first time she told anyone she had to go potty. I'm not sure if she really told the instructor or if the instructor couldn't understand her little 3 year old language.
Kayla practicing putting her head under water. She's much less timid about it now.
The beginning of the end of potty training. This was the first time she told anyone she had to go potty. I'm not sure if she really told the instructor or if the instructor couldn't understand her little 3 year old language.
Practicing swimming.
The last 2 day of class Macy cried towards the end. This was really unlike her, so I asked the instructor about it. She said she pushed the kids a little those days and it was just too much for Macy. She still loves swimming, so no scars were left.
I'm so glad that all of our things were returned. We have since bought a new camera (which i LOVE) so I guess we'll be selling the old one sometime soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment