On Saturday we met up with some friends at a new play place we found. The kids had such a great time and it was hard to get them to leave for lunch. They had a really neat floor that would change colors as you stepped on it. I thought it was more interesting than the girls did, but they did play on it for a little while. The lighting on the pictures is a little off. We found out our camera could do a lot more than we thought and we're still learning and playing around with it. I didn't have time to check what settings it was on.
My creative little Macy decided to take the toy donkeys and make herself a merry-go-round. I was pretty impressed that she thought of it and assembled it all on her own.

Where is this cool looking place? We must go with our family.
ReplyDelete