they may or may not get posted. I spent 7 days in a nice little routine of taking them to practice, getting them changed, and getting everyone back in time for dinner. On day 8 Marc left work early to watch the girls on their last day of lessons. Since Marc and my mom were there I left Brooke sleeping in the stroller with them. When the girls were done I forgot to grab their flip flops so they didn't have to walk on that nasty hallway, then I almost forgot my bag that had their change of clothes in it. Can you tell this is going downhill? Well I got them all changed and we left. Today we were going to take some pictures of the girls and we gather everything we need to head out to a pretty area and I just need my camera. Can't find it. Then I remember it's in the red bag that I took to swim practice. Can't find the red bag. I finally come to the conclusion that I left the bag hanging in an open locker where I was changing the girls clothes. Went back today and it's not in the lockers or in the lost and found. The lockers get cleaned out every night so my only hope at this point is that someone noticed there was a camera in it and it was locked in the safe. A safe that can only be opened by someone working Monday through Friday. So I will call on Monday and hope I have a camera. If not we will get a nicer one that we have been eyeing, but this is not how I wanted to go about getting a new camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OH NOOOOO! I would be curled up in the fetal position sucking my thumb and crying if I lost my camera!
ReplyDelete