Saturday, June 19, 2010

To Laugh or Not to Laugh

Potty training Macy has been interesting, to say the least. The girl knows full well what is expected of her, but she is usually too busy playing, watching TV, painting, or something else to stop and run to the restroom. If we take her every couple of hours all is dandy, but at some point she needs to learn to tell us that she needs to go. Tonight Marc and I were just a little uneasy about her being upstairs by herself after drinking a lot for dinner. Marc runs up and of course she had totally emptied her bladder in her room. Right next to the doll house she didn't want to stop playing with. When they come downstairs Marc said "she knew what she was doing. She pulled her dress up so she wouldn't pee on it." I find this absolutely hilarious. Marc, who cleaned up the mess, not so much. I'll just have to excuse myself from the room because every time I think about it I start laughing.

1 comment: