Monday, June 21, 2010

5 Months Old

Technically she is 5 months and 2 weeks, but that's okay. We finally set aside some time to get some pictures of her. I think they turned out pretty good even if I didn't have my best camera. Believe it or not, Marc is the better "people photographer" and I'm a better "scenery photographer." We haven't had a chance to play around with the brightness of these pictures, but I wanted to get them up on the blog before she was 6 months old. :) I know I'm biased, but I LOVE her eyes. The blue is so bright. All of my girls have gorgeous eyes. Oh, and it looks like we might be getting a little blondie in this family. Her hair keeps getting lighter. I know my mom is exicted about that. She's been wanting a blond hair blue-eyed babe.

1 comment: