I didn't take a lot of pictures on our trip. Other than visiting with family the girls and I just hung out, we went to the pool, and we actually ran a couple of errands for our upcoming vacation. I didn't make it in the pool this time. Marc said it was a little chilly so that means I'll watch from the sidelines. The girls had so much fun. I did end up in the hot tub a couple of times. While trying to be super-mom in the rain I pulled a muscle (or a few!) in my neck/back. It was really bad and I could barely move later that day. After a much needed nap I actually had to roll out of bed. I'm still sore 4 days later, but only having to take advil in the morning. Thank goodness for the hot tub that I could soak it in. I'm sure I would be worse off if I wasn't able to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment