Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Disney Day 3: Downtown Disney

Tuesday evening we went to Downtown Disney for dinner and shopping. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe. The girls had been to one before, but it was over a year ago. They enjoyed watching the rain storm come through and Kayla really loved the aquariums inside. After dinner we went to the huge Disney store and we were inside too long. Kayla and Macy had been saving their money to take to Disney World and there were too many choices! On our way out we stopped in the candy store for dessert. I got a caramel apple, Marc got a triple chocolate chunk brownie, and the girls got dipped pretzels. Typical of them Macy ate the chocolate off and dropped the pretzel and Kayla said there was too much chocolate on it and wanted some taken off.

Hanging out with Buzz.

My mom made these adorable dresses. She found the striped pillowcases for super cheap and then the polka-dot bottom matched perfectly. I need to trim the ribbons down a little, but I think they turned out great. The bows were made by a high-school friend Jana. I had a really cute one made for Brooke too. It fell off while we were at breakfast and I think someone else thought it was too cute and decided to keep it for themselves. There was only a small area of the restaurant it could have fallen off in and we looked all over the place and no one turned it in. I hope they enjoy it as much as I did. We took these pictures at our resort before heading out for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment