I'm not sure I should admit this, but here goes. For birthdays I always gather pictures from around the house of the celebrating child and place them on this table with flowers and the cake. It wasn't until 2 days later that I realized the black and white baby picture wasn't Macy. It was Brooke. In my defense I have the same pose, in black and white, of Macy that I used to keep on our DVD cabinet in the living room. After this one was taken I did some rearranging so I could fit some pictures of Brooke in the room. Sorry Macy.
Macy loves Tinkerbell. Before we left for Disney World I bought these figurines and took them to my favorite local bakery. The instructions I left were to make it a light green cake with flowers. Other than that I gave her freedom to decorate and use as many characters as she wanted. I LOVE the way it turned out. Macy loved it too.
My mom gave her this neat little bike thing. I'm sure it has a more official name, though. You just sit on it and wiggle the handlebars back and forth and it moves along. Pretty neat. I think it holds up to a 200lb person or something like that so I even gave it a try. Pretty nifty.
Grammie and Grampie gave her a musical card (along with several other goodies). I used to think these cards were too expensive. Now I will admit to having purchased a few for the girls. They think they are the neatest thing and we listen to them a lot. We still have a Dumbo one from a birthday last year that still gets played with when it shows up around here.

No comments:
Post a Comment