The paci - it's gone. Well, sort of. Macy hasn't used it to fall asleep since Thursday night. All last week I'd take it out of her bed after she went to sleep at night and she managed to not need it in the middle of the night. On Friday she only had 1 nap and we knew she was really tired, so we thought we'd try to see if she could fall asleep without it. She did. Since she had only 1 nap she was really tired for bed that night, so we did the same. Since then she has only had 1 nap a day which means she is falling asleep really tired. She does fuss a little, but not too long. (She rarely cries when we put her in bed.) Well today she will have 2 naps and it took quite a while for her to get to sleep - a lot of crying, but she did it and I didn't give in. We still have it on hand for emergencies (car rides and church) but we're getting there. I was fearing the worst, especially since Kayla gave it up cold-turkey at 7 months old on her own. Hopefully by the end of the week I can throw them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment