Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Funny Girl

This will probably only be funny to those of you who know Kayla. Tonight she came down from her bed after we had put her down. Now today is the first day in a week that she has taken a nap, so she was a little more wound up. For the last week she has fallen asleep within 3 minutes of us leaving her room. Tonight after we put the girls down Marc and I were enjoying a piece of cake. So, Kayla comes down to tell us 2 secrets (same secrets she has been telling us for months) about how she loves us and how she is going to stay in her bed all night. We knew she was coming so we hid the cake. We just didn't want to hear how much she wanted cake too. Well, I didn't hide mine well enough. She saw it and asked about it. I told her that I was having my cake tonight and she could have some tomorrow, to which she replied "Oh, that's pretty cool," and went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment