Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things We've Been Up To

We've managed to get Macy out of her bath seat and into the tub. That was an adventure. She hated, and yes I mean hated, being in the tub without the secure feeling of her cold, hard, plastic seat. Baths are a little quicker now, but she does enjoy herself.

Grammie and Grampie bought this house for the girls at a garage sale and Grammie spent a long time disinfecting it. Guess she knows how much of a germ freak I am, but I think she is a little bit too. :) They really love it, but the day after we brought it home it rained for several days. Hopefully we'll get some good use out of it this week.
Last week Kayla learned about what makes her special. We talked about how God made each of us different with the way we look and the things we like. On Friday we made cookies and she decorated them to look like everyone in the family. The first few were great and then Macy ended up with red eyes and green hair, Grammie got a green nose, and somehow Grampie ended up with 3 eyes. She was so proud of her cookies! She is really loving school time. It's only for about an hour a day, but she is thriving on time alone with me where we do something more structured. I've even caught her playing teacher to her toys in her room and to us. Can't deny she's my child! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment