Macy turns ELEVEN! I sure do love this quiet, sensitive, HILARIOUS, cuddling girl of mine. To know her is to love her. She just goes with the flow, and is always up for an adventure - especially if that adventure involves traveling.
I worked really hard on a creative breakfast for her. 😂
Her sisters know here well, and they gave her a huge pack of gel pins. Macy is always drawing and doodling on things.
We opted not to do birthday parties this year, but we did swing by and grab a couple of her friends for lunch at Moe's, her favorite.
We surprised her with cheese fondue and dessert at The Melting Pot. She was pretty excited.
Before.
After. And I can't blame her.
Somehow I only managed a picture of the box, but we gave her a gray, fuzzy chair for her room at the new house.
Some of your favorites include:
cheese, Moe's, reading, cheese, sweet tea, snuggling, cheese, dancing, and art
Happy birthday sweet Macy! You are such a joy in our lives. Your sense of humor (and the timing of it) keeps us laughing. You are a beautiful girl on the inside and out. Your daddy and I are so blessed to call you ours. Keep shining bright. The Lord has great things planned for you.













No comments:
Post a Comment