Sunday, May 20, 2018

End of the Year Recitals and Performances

Well, we have just about made it through May.  It is always a busy time of year, but it is so fun watching our girls show off the things they have learned over the year. 

We started off with Macy's dance recital.






Next up was Brooke at her gymnastics showcase.



And we finished things off with the clogging showcase.  Kayla was a spoon in "Be Our Guest."


Since Macy has only been clogging a short time, she just joined in the studio routines. She is really loving clogging too!



A couple of friends came to watch their showcase. 

And we ate a late dinner when we were finished. The girls sat at one table, and Marc and I enjoyed a little date at a side table. :) I love watching the girls do their thing, but I'm looking forward to a summer off of commitments. Well, other than the small commitment we have to build a house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment