I forgot to add these in last year so I wanted to go back and stick them in. The girls went shopping for Marc and I on their own. They planned with my mom to go shopping one night that they were going to spend the night. I just wanted to share what they got us and how they did such a good job picking out gifts.
Marc's gifts:
from Kayla: an ornament, a small tool set because she heard him say that he had lost his, and an IHOP gift card
from Macy: a frisbee disk to play outside (he loves frisbee), gloves for running, and a manly headband to keep his ears warm while running
from Brooke: a hat for running and a glow in the dark ball
My gifts:
from Kayla: a word game, a "best teacher" ornament, and a Casting Crowns CD
from Macy: a sleeping bag (so I can go camping with them), warm socks, chapstick, and a journal so we can start writing back and forth like I do with Kayla (I was going to start hers when she turned 7 but she beat me to it)
from Brooke: warm socks, gum (because she loves to get gum out of my purse), and a small spatula because mine melted
I can honestly say that these gifts meant more to us than anything else we received. Oh how I love these girls and their sweet hearts. Marc and I are so incredibly blessed.



No comments:
Post a Comment