Last weekend the girls went to spend the night with my mom. Marc's company Christmas party was on Friday night and we were running a 5K Saturday morning. We were in a bit of a rush getting out of the house Friday afternoon and on our way out the door the girls were frantically asking for their wallets. They hardly ever ask for their wallets and I couldn't figure out why they needed them on our way out the door to Nini's house. I then figured that since they knew they were going to Target to pick out wrapping paper they wanted to go shopping too. Fast forward to Saturday evening. We had put the girls in bed and I came back to the living room to see this:
Our sweet babies had taken their money and bought Christmas presents for Marc and me. They wrapped them at Nini's house and had snuck them under the tree when we got home. Every year I take them shopping to find something for Marc, and he does the same. They pick it out and we buy it. This year they wanted to use their money and go shopping on their own. They made a plan and then made it happen. I am a very blessed mama and I am so proud to be the mother to these precious little girls.


No comments:
Post a Comment