Naptime. Brooke slept in our bed. She thought that was the greatest thing. Unfortunately last night was very difficult to get her to sleep in her room. Naptime today was easy, so we are hoping she is back in the routine.
There was a nightly lights show on Main Street at our condo. Actually it was three times...every night. And it is clearly heard inside the condo when you are trying to get to sleep. Thankfully it didn't bother the girls, and us adults were usually up until after the last show anyway. Now the amphitheater that is right there...that's another story. I'm glad that they only had one nighttime concert while we were there.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I love that her hair is so easy to put up in a bun and then pen in my purse did just the trick to holding it up.
Brooke is very sensitive to loud sounds, so she was not enjoying the show. I took her for a walk and into a few stores while the other girls watched the show and danced to the music.
View of Main Street from our condo. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the marina off of the back deck.
The older two absolutely love the bunk beds in the closet.
I took Kayla and Brooke up on the ferris wheel one night. Macy didn't want to ride. We had 2 free tickets and ages 3 and under are free, so we got a free ride for all of us! We had just gone about 1/3 of the way around and stopped for them to load some other groups. Kayla said, "what if this (the gondola) breaks off of the ferris wheel and falls down?" And "what if someone opens the door and falls out?" I'm not a huge fan of heights and didn't appreciate those questions!
Stay tuned for more!













No comments:
Post a Comment