Thursday, August 1, 2013

Macy's News

Macy is excited to share that she now has reading glasses.  She is ever so slightly far-sighted, and the doctor said she really could go with or without glasses for reading/computer. He did think that she might enjoy reading more if she did have the glasses.  Once he said that I couldn't sign on the dotted line fast enough! ha! She picked out a cute little pair with a flower on the side.  She loves them and is excited about wearing them. I hope there is something psychological about them that makes her want to read more. :) A quick funny story: When we got home from her eye doctor appointment it was rest time.  Brooke takes a nap and the other two have some quiet time in their rooms reading first, and then playing. When I told her to get her books she said, "but I can't read without my glasses!" Don't think so girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment