Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day

We had a pretty relaxing Father's Day.  We started out day with sweet Macy's baptism followed by a lunch of her choice at Your Pie with our family.  Quick funny story: I had sent a message to my mom saying that Macy had requested Your Pie for lunch. She later called me saying she was so confused.  She would make Macy whatever pie she wanted, but she doesn't usually make pies so she had no idea what kind of pie Macy wanted.  I reminded her that Your Pie was a restaurant and we got a good laugh about it. 

After lunch we came home and gave Daddy his presents.  The girls had made cards for him and we gave him some new grilling accessories. Daddy got a nice afternoon nap and we just hung out as a family that evening.



Marc, 
These three little girls adore you and so do I.  I love to see them rush into your arms every day when you come home from work. They are so blessed to have a father that is so attentive and involved in their lives. Thank you for loving them and for loving me the way you do. We are such a blessed family.

No comments:

Post a Comment