Marc took the girls on their first camping trip last month. I am not a camper. I have never been camping, but I still know I am not a camper. Marc told the girls that I would join them next time, but he's going to have to find a way to work himself out of that statement! They only went for one night, but they had a great time.
I guess the water was pretty chilly.
Pizza for dinner made over the campfire.
I'm not sure what they are making here, but I know they also made brownies for dessert.
All snuggled in for the night.
Up bright and early with the sun.
They enjoyed a pancake and bacon breakfast.
After exploring a little more Daddy brought home three little girls in need of a bath. They had such a fantastic time and I am so glad that Marc tackled this adventure on his own. I'm thankful they have a daddy that is so willing and wants to do adventures with his girls.











No comments:
Post a Comment