Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Answered Prayer

We added a new day of celebration to our calendar on April 21, 2013.  Our sweet Macy acknowledged her need for a Savior, repented, and asked Jesus to save her!


After church she went with her dad to get the car while I went to pick up Brooke.  She told him that she wanted to ask Jesus into her heart this afternoon.  We had been talking about it a lot, answering many of her questions, and praying that He would clearly call her to Himself.

After talking with her a little bit, in the quietness of her room while her sisters were resting, she prayed and asked Jesus to forgive her of her sins and come live in her heart as her Savior.  What a precious moment! She immediately wanted to tell her sister.  Kayla had been faithfully praying for her over the last few months, and she was so excited to hear the news. We had a little spiritual birthday celebration for her, and of course cake means candles.  :)


The joy radiating from her was contagious. Later that evening I heard her singing "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart" over and over. Seeing the happiness coming from her was a sweet reminder that we do have a joy that comes from deep within.  I am so thankful to my Savior for her salvation!

No comments:

Post a Comment