We got the girls tennis rackets for Easter and they have been anxious to get out on the court and give it a try. We were finally able to get out there and they did a great job. Marc just taught them how to hit the ball and after a bit of frustration for a certain little girl, they were hitting those balls right back at us.
Last week we were invited to the first annual Dorminy Master's party. We had a great time learning more about the Master's and hanging out with friends. Of course since I pretty much know nothing about golf I picked up quite a bit of new useless trivia. But that's the best kind of trivia to know! And thanks to Kristy for letting me steal this picture off of her blog. :)
We had a friendly little golfing game for the adults. (Marc and I completely lost,but I will blame that on the fast that we went first and the other teams were able to learn the slope of the yard based on our putts. Yeah, that's it.)
The kids had some putting fun then dodge ball began. They had such a great time getting balls thrown at them. They get that gene from their father. I hated dodge ball growing up, but maybe that's because those balls were thrown at us HARD and left marks when they hit you.
Thanks Dorminys for having us over. I hear next year you will have to buy your way into the party. I'm hoping that since we got in during the first year of this spectacular event we can be grandfathered in for free in the years to come. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment