Monday, September 17, 2012

Wrapping Up Summer

Thanks to my amazing husband my sanity is back.  When he came home from work Thursday I left.  I grabbed some dinner by myself and did some window shopping.  I scored a great deal on a pair of black boots and bought a towel for Kayla's bathroom. I came home refreshed and ready to reassess.  When I walked in the door I saw that Marc and the girls had cleaned up the house.  The kitchen, living room, schoolroom, and the girls bedrooms were clean.  Yesterday Marc did ALL of the laundry in the house.  That is normally my chore on Mondays, but it is done, including the changing of sheets. I am blessed.

So what have we been up to this past month? Here is a speed catch up.

Someone is getting more independent and wanting to pick out her own clothes.  According to her these match because they both have blue and green in them.

Adjusting to being in school and falling asleep at the dinner table.

Staining our front porch (and Marc painted the railing as well).


Bowling.





One last swim.

Sliding down the hill on cardboard pieces.

Going to a Braves game.


Next up, Brooke's first haircut.  I think I'll be pretty caught up then!

No comments:

Post a Comment