Friday, September 21, 2012

Brooke's First Haircut

I have bee at a loss as to what to do with this child's hair.  She is the only one who got the curls, but you would think I would have some clue what to do with it. She has the most precious curls underneath the top straight/frizzy layer.  I really would have to wet it and put some sort of curling product in it every morning and after nap time for it to look good.  I'm too lazy for that.  ha! So I finally broke down and took her to see my friend who cuts my hair. 

Before

She was SO serious the entire time.


After

And voila! Jessica added some layers and evened everything up.  Her hair can still get crazy at times, but it is much more manageable.  When I do take the time to wet it and add some product to it the curls are so cute. The top layer is still just wavy and the bottom layer is very curly.  It will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment