Kayla will eat quite a few vegetables, but she doesn't love many of them. A small serving is all she wants, and I think that's more because she knows they are good for her rather than because she really wants to eat them. Macy pretty much won't touch a vegetable unless she is forced to eat one bite. A small amount of marinara sauce on pasta and that's about all she willingly eats. Brooke will eat marinara sauce on her pasta, but she won't put a vegetable in her mouth. In fact, she usually wants them off of her plate. Recently, however, Brooke and Macy have discovered carrots. While I don't often offer raw carrots, it's not like they are foreign to them. Tonight I think I cut up three carrots and they gobbled them up. Brooke was making silly faces, and of course the other two had to join in since Marc got the camera out.
I told her to put the cucumber in her mouth and make a silly face for daddy. Then I told her to bite it, which she did.
And then promptly spit it out on the table, gave it a disgusted look, and proceeded to put it on my plate. Oh well, at least she ate a carrot.







No comments:
Post a Comment