Things are moving right along. Marc has spent the entire week wiring the house. When I say the entire week I mean 14 hour days. I know he's worn out and tired of pulling wires. He is sore, bruised, and his hands are beat up. I know he is glad that he can get in there and physically work on the house, and the fact that he is saving us $9,000+ in labor is encouraging too. I'm so proud of him, but we are ready for him to be done with this phase so we can move on.
Our back deck. It's big and covered, and if you can't find me this is where I will be spending my time. I'm excited about the first rainfall we will have after we move in. I can't wait to sit out there and enjoy it.
Living Room.
Master closet. I am so excited about this closet. I know it's hard to tell what it looks like, but it will be even more difficult when the drywall is up. The outlet box on the stud will give you a point of reference for size. I told Marc I will have to buy more clothes and shoes to fill it up. :) Plus we will be able to fit all of our clothes without having to switch out for summer and winter.
The view from our front porch. I love the red barn.
The tubs were set today, HVAC will be installed on Tuesday, wiring should be done in the next few days, and tomorrow we will be making our cabinet selections. I'd say we are moving right along!






It's absolutely beautiful! Thanks for letting me come by and see it today! So excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete