Most of the pictures I took this month revolved around Christmas celebrations. I did have a few pictures that I wanted to post, so I am grouping them into a random post.
My grandmother made this dress for me when I was little, and Kayla absolutely loves to wear it. She thinks it's so neat that she has a dress that her mother wore and that her great-grandmother made.
Brooke fell asleep sitting up one afternoon. Of course when I went in to take the picture it woke her up, but it was worth it to me.
We have had a few trains since Kayla was little. While Kayla and Macy would occasionally enjoy playing with them, Brooke really loves playing with them. For Christmas we bought her more tracks and a motorized engine. All three girls have enjoyed setting up this little town and having a train that is electronic.
Mom came over to hang out one day and brought Molly with her. Brooke has taken such a liking to Molly. It's a real life baby doll to her. She really wanted to feed her the bottle, and she is always bringing toys to her or taking the pacifier in and out of Molly's mouth. In fact, Brooke was actually a big help keeping Molly entertained so that her parents could both eat meals at the same time this past week.
Brooke's "stink face".
Brooke is a very picky eater. Last year she loved my chicken and dumplings, but since I really only make them in the winter I assumed she would want nothing to do with them. I was able to convince her that the dumplings were noodles so she actually let me put one in her mouth. I think it's safe to say she enjoyed her bowlful.
And she even made sure she had cleaned up her mess on the table.







No comments:
Post a Comment