Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Parties

We've been having Christmas parties galore this week.  They both had a dance party, Kayla had a school and Sparks party, and Macy had a choir and Cubbies party. Phew! We finished school yesterday, so other than some fun crafts and baking we are done with school for the year.

 I helped out at Kayla's class party. We decorated some ornaments, enjoyed a snack, read a few books, and had a book exchange.  I didn't get too many pictures since I spent my time cleaning up after a class of 1st graders.

And here is Kayla all bundled up in her jacket despite the fact that they had just come inside from recess where it was 71 degrees outside.

Macy's choir had an open house.  We sang a few songs and played with rhythm sticks.
 


I know the girls have had fun at their parties, but I am ready for things to settle down so we can enjoy this time with our family before the holidays.  We have been on the go so much that I am ready for some relaxing time.  Of course my house is a disaster and I still have shopping to do, but hopefully we can get that taken care of this week so that next week we can take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment