We've been pretty busy, as usual, but I haven't really taken many pictures recently. I know that will change with all of the Christmas events coming up. I thought I was really on the ball getting cards ordered and most of my shopping done before Thanksgiving, but Christmas is starting to sneak up on me!
Sweet Kayla made herself a list of things she needs to do. I thought it was too cute to not take a picture of and record. It has also offered me the opportunity to remind her of things like not complaining about school work. After all, she is the one that said she needs to get better with these things. :)
Macy came home from Timothy class as a giraffe. A few weeks earlier she came home as a cheetah, but I forgot to take a picture of it.
I'm usually up before the girls, but for some reason I turned off my alarm one morning. I ended up sleeping in and coming downstairs to this cute sight. Kayla had gotten Brooke out of her crib and they were all cuddled up watching a cartoon.
This year we decided to make the drive to Lake Lanier to see their lights. We usually stay more local, but decided to try something different. The girls really enjoyed it, but if I had known about the mini carnival we wouldn't have stopped. I know the girls had fun, but the prices are outrageous, especially after paying so much to get in a see the lights.
Brooke loved the lights and oohed, ahhed, and wowed quite a bit.
Anytime horses are seen they must be ridden by my girls. They LOVE riding horses.
And thankfully they had a train for Brooke to ride. She is at the age where she wants to do what her sisters do and not just stand around and watch. She LOVES choo-choo trains so this was perfect for her.
Things are getting busy around here as we begin building our house. It's probably not the best time of year to begin the work, especially since Marc plans on doing as much as he can to help keep the cost down, but we are very excited to finally be moving forward.










No comments:
Post a Comment