Other than the crazy hair I see a little girl sleeping without a pacifier. I wasn't plan on breaking the habit until after our vacation, but one night as I was snuggling with her I took it away. She didn't ask for it back, so I went with it. We had to rock her to sleep for 2 nights and she woke up for a couple of minutes those nights, but that was it. I was dreading breaking the habit since she had to have one in her mouth and one in her hand to sleep, but she did great. Last night I found 3 pacifiers in a drawer and I threw them in the garbage. It was a such a freeing moment. Plus, now I can't give in and give it back to her on days like we have had yesterday and today. Poor baby has strep throat and doesn't feel well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment