Iguanas. I forgot that they are abundantly found in Mexico. We remembered that fact when we almost stepped on one. We never actually saw one walking around, so we like to think they are very slow moving creatures. As one rested on the edge of a bridge we wondered if they could swim. A couple days later I saw one that had fallen in the pool. It kept trying to climb up the edge. It was unsuccessful until it found an opening where debris collects. Then it climbed out of the cover and dried off on a rock.
I really enjoyed having my kindle on this trip. Towards the end of the trip I got brave enough to take it in the pool with me. I was careful and didn't get it wet, but it was so nice to relax in the water while reading. And of course, another tasty drink waiting for me on the edge of the pool.
Every night at 9:30 there was a show of some sort. 9:30 central time was late for us and we left early from both of the shows we went to. The first one started with a fire show. It was pretty neat.
It was followed by an Arabian show. We had a hard time staying interested in this one.
On our way to dinner.
The Michael Jackson show was pretty good. It was a packed house too! This guy could really dance too, but after a while everything looked the same so we went back to our room.
We had a great time on our trip and I look forward to our next trip when we take our girls with us.







No comments:
Post a Comment