Friday, September 10, 2010

This is How We Roll

We have started to settle into a nice routine on our homeschool days. We don't start school until Brooke takes her morning nap. It's just much easier that way. It also allows us to have more laid-back mornings.

Brooke has started feeding herself and would much rather do that than be fed baby food (unless the baby food has bananas in it and then she's all about that). Unfortunately she is quite a picky eater and there are still a lot of foods that she isn't ready to self-feed. Cheerios have been a huge hit. Even Kayla and Macy love snacking on them. Strange since they have refused them for years. All of a sudden it's their favorite thing. I guess they just want what their sister has.
Kayla loves playing on the computer. Macy is starting to play some games on their as well and is getting pretty good at using the touch pad. We have 3 laptops in our house, 4 if Marc brings one home from work. Two of them are little notebook ones (one was free and the other cost about $50) so the girls each have their own. Yes, they are 3 and 5 and have their own computers. I was in high-school before we had a computer in our house. I digress.

This is how Macy spends most of her day. Well not just coloring, but making a mess. She likes to take lots of things out of where they belong, play with them for 5 minutes and move on to the next thing. I can't keep up and I've pretty much given up on trying. I don't know what I'm going to do when we put our house on the market next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment