Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ahhh...

7 months. It has been a magical month for Brooke. She is now consistently sleeping about 10 hours at night without waking up to eat or for her pacifier. I can take her to the church nursery and she doesn't scream the entire time. I was able to take her to childcare at the gym today and she did great. She doesn't get too grouchy when she is tired so the fussiness has pretty much gone away. She is now able to sit up on her own, and to top it all off with a cherry she is now putting herself to sleep! Praise the Lord! Overall she has been a pretty easy and happy baby - as long as she is with her mama. It may have taken her a lot longer than most babies to get to these milestones, but that's okay since she is my baby. I'll take the extra snuggles, extra time spent rocking her, and her need to be with her mama all the time. All too soon these things will be distant memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment