Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Perfect Saturday Morning

The girls woke up early this morning. Well, not too early, but earlier than I wanted to get up. Marc got up with them and let me go back to sleep. I went back to sleep, and the next thing I know it is 1 1/2 hours later and the girls are bringing me breakfast in bed. Kayla really wanted to make grits, but we are a cheese grits family and there was no cheese in the house. Her response was, "but we have enough bacon and Mommy likes bacon." So I had bacon, toast with yummy homemade jelly (I didn't make it though), and juice. After sharing my bacon with 2 little munchkins they took off to their room and are playing so quietly together. Marc has gone back to sleep and I am laying in bed with the computer. Such a sweet morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment